Who we are?
At the American Institute for English Language and Entrepreneurship we understand your immediate language needs and we will help you start your pathway to improve your English skills for your professional, academic, or personal needs.
First, a thorough test (written and oral) will be conducted to determine students’ academic ability and English level before placing them in a class. Based on the results, a qualified faculty will be assigned to facilitate the different classroom activities along with our e-learning platform.
Learn Something Every Day
Our two main focuses are:
– English Language acquisition
– Entrepreneurship (start, grow, or maintain a business)
How we got started ?
AIELE seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a way of stimulating job creation and economic growth in Senegal. AIELE offers training and other supports to new and aspiring entrepreneurs as they seek to launch and grow their business ventures. AIELE promotes youth entrepreneurship with schools in Thiès by providing:
- Entrepreneur-specific business knowledge
- A resource center where entrepreneurs can find sound business advice and support
- One on One consultation
- Business plan review/ Business plan competition
- New business idea development
- Promote a culture of entrepreneurship among youth
- Advice from guest speakers and business advisors who are regional and local entrepreneurs or experts
- An online platform including complete workshop materials
- Access to a network of other entrepreneurs, business leaders and experts motivated to help them succeed
- Business template documents
- Business videos
- Networking events
- Power session trainings on topics of request and more